Our site (www.metaboutique.com) is managed by metaboutique.com.
- Limited liability company
- Capital: 7500
- Siren: 442699880 (Marseilles) Code APE 4771Z
- Intracommunity Number of VAT: FR96442699880 Rate: 19,6%
- Address: 3, Rue Haxo, Zip code: 13001, Marseilles (France)
- Telephone: 0486076117
- Address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The director of the publication is Mr LAURENT, as Gérant of metaboutique.com
- The person in charge of the treatments is Mr LAURENT, as Gérant of metaboutique.com
- All components of the skeleton of the site (modelled photographs, images, logos, animations flash®, elements…), as well as the technological elements (software creations, back-office of administration, proposed services…) are protected by the Royalty and are the exclusive property their respective authors, except in the restrictive cases of transfer complete or partial of rights in favor of metaboutique.com.
- Contents of the site (texts, articles…) their authors are the exclusive property and cannot be reproduced nor exploited without the agreement of those. metaboutique.com authorizes only the reproduction of extracts of its articles via flows RSS present on its sites. In accordance with the provisions of the article L. 122-4 of the Code of the intellectual property, any reproduction of contents partial or total of the site is prohibited, whatever its form (reproduction, overlap, diffusion, techniques of the “inline linking” and the “framing”…). The direct links drawn up towards downloadable files (some is their format) present on our site are also prohibited.
If you wish to establish a bond with our site, and before very installation of this one, please contact metaboutique.com before very installation of the bond pointing towards our site or its contents.
- The texts present coming from external sources were reproduced with the implicit or explicit agreement their respective authors. For this reason, mention is made on the site of the sources and the respective authors.
Statute of the bonds and the contents
Bonds present on the site (direct links, permaliens, bonds partners…) redirect the user towards sites of which contents and placed under the responsibility of the editors of the aforesaid sites. To in no case, metaboutique.com cannot be held responsible for the contents of these sites. As we particularly attach importance to the admissibility of the contents of the sites towards which our bonds point, we kindly request to you to announce us very contained being able to seem to you illicit on the sites towards which bonds were set up.
The contents of the sites published by metaboutique.com were elaborate with the greatest care. For this reason, no illegal contents nor defamatory are diffused on those. Moreover, they do not present any character which can be regarded as “misleading publicity” within the meaning of articles 121-1 and following of the Code of Consumption.
Publicities on the sites
Publicities can be presented on our sites. Those can come from external sources (platform thirds of management of affiliation, Google® advertisements…) or being managed by our own advertizing agency. metaboutique.com could not be held for person in charge of the “misleading or aggressive” character of publicities coming from external sources.
Concerning the publicité S ré gies by metaboutique.com, this one ré the right will servera not to diffuse a publicité pré feeling a caractè obviously misleading Re within the meaning of articles 121-1 and following of the Code of Consumption.
Data processing and Freedoms
In accordance with recommendation 2005-284 of the CNIL, this Web site was not the subject of a declaration as tel. However, all the data processing present or to come concerning the aforementioned site was or will be declared with the CNIL.
The above-named treatments are in conformity with the NS48 of the 6/7/2005 published by the National IT commission and Freedoms (CNIL). You can find of them the characteristics complete by consulting our heading “data protection”.
In accordance with articles 38 and 40 of law 2004-801 of the 8/6/2004, you have of a right of access, correction, suppression of the data concerning you.
This right can be exerted on line by addressing email to the address email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
3, Rue Haxo
13001, Marseille, France
Methods of exercise of the right of access (right which cannot be exerted on the spot)
Before addressing personal data to you, we will ask you to provide us a proof of your identity. If you are not able to prove your identity, we reserve ourselves the right to refuse to send the personal data to you concerning you.
In accordance with decree 2007-451 of the 3/25/2007, your request will be satisfied within 2 maximum month, subject to the nonabusive character of this one. A lump sum not being able to exceed that corresponding à the reproduction of the documents will be invoiced to you following your request.
Concerning the rights of correction and suppression: the prerequisites are identical to those concerning the right of access.
Policy of confidentiality and Data protection
A heading especially dedicated to our policy of data protection and private life were written for this purpose. Please consult this one on our sites by clicking on the heading “data protection”.
Right of reply on the site
In accordance with article 6 IV of the law n°2004-575, any natural person or morals named or indicated on www.metaboutique.com has a right of reply, without damage of the requests for correction or suppression of the message which it can address to the seat metaboutique.com.
The request for exercise of the right of reply, addressed to the director of the publication must be presented at the latest within three month as from the provision of the public of the message justifying this request.
All our sites are lodged on the waiters of the company:
The customer service of metaboutique.com is reachable only by electronic way (email), with the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to the 0486076117 with the following schedules: Monday to Friday of 10:30 - 18:00.
Taking into account the great number of received calls, the requests are classified and treated by set of priorities. Thus, a nonurgent call is treated within a maximum delay of 48h working.
You can contact us with the address email@example.com for any request for information, and with the address firstname.lastname@example.org to exert your right of access.